All school age children from reception to Year 11 who live in Stockton-on-Tees and are in receipt of benefits-related free school meals are eligible to take up a place for holiday activities, including a meal over the holidays.
What is the programme?
The programme, delivered by Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council in partnership with Catalyst and Public Health, offers a wide range of activities such as sports, boxing, climbing wall, arts and crafts, cooking, games and much more.
All our clubs are run by experienced organisations who will provide a safe and welcoming experience where children with have fun and make new friends.
What are the aims of the HAF Programme?
The aims of the HAF programme are:
- to eat healthily over the school holidays
- to be active during the holidays
- to take part in engaging and enriching activities which support the development of resilience, character and wellbeing along with wider educational attainment
- to have a greater knowledge of health and nutrition
What will the HAF clubs deliver?
The HAF clubs will deliver:
- develop new skills or knowledge
- consolidate existing skills and knowledge
- try out new experiences
- have fun and socialise
- a healthy meal
Below is the link on our website to book places:
We also have a dedicated team who can book places if there are any issues online: