£22,917 – £33,824 per annum
Benefits & Grade
Main Pay Scale; Upper Pay Scale may be considered based on experience
Commence September 2018; Permanent contract.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Friday 18 May 2018
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated teacher who is passionate about sharing in learning and raising standards. The successful candidates will work alongside a team of dedicated professionals offering the highest quality provision to children. They will become part of a forward looking team and as such should be prepared to play an active role in the life and work of the school.
We are looking for a teacher who:
– Is an outstanding classroom practitioner whose teaching inspires and motivates children
– Is dedicated to providing a high quality education, so that all children achieve their full potential and love learning
– Has high expectations of themselves, all children and the school community as a whole
– An excellent communicator with very good interpersonal skills
– A supportive friendly staff
– A wonderful working environment
– Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
– An active Governing Body
– Professional Development opportunities.
A visit to school prior to application is encouraged. Please see the dates below and contact us on 01642 601890 to make an appointment.
Completed applications should be returned to the Business Manager Tanya.Richardson@sbcschools.org.uk or by post to the address below.
Bowesfield Primary School, Northcote Street, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 3JB
TEL: (01642) 601890