Teaching Assistant Level 3
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Full Time – Term Time
Closing Date: Tuesday 31st October 2017
Interview Date: Wednesday 8th November 2017
Hours per week: 30 hours
Employment Location: Bowesfield Primary School, Northcote Street, Stockton-On-Tees, TS18 3JB
Disclosure: The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Job Description: Bowesfield Primary School are looking to appoint a suitably qualified teaching assistant who is highly motivated and enthusiastic, to support teaching and learning.
We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to improving standards for children
- has experience of working with individual or groups of children on interventions and within class to improve their learning
- has excellent communication skills and can work effectively with children, families and other staff
- Visits to school are very welcome by prior arrangement. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
- We are seeking an organised individual with a flexible approach and the ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.